DTS Mobile Device Specialist
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 6539
Workplace Type: Hybrid Remote
Position Title: DTS Mobile Device Specialist
Overview of the Role:
The DTS Mobile Device Specialist role is responsible for the day-to-day mobile device or software requests, end user assistance, and asset inventory. The Mobile Support position reports to the Director, DTS Operations. The candidate is required to be motivated, independent, and detail oriented. This technician will be primarily responsible for hardware deployment and recovery, assisting end users with device or software issues, and collaborating with DTS Administration to maintain inventory. This individual will also be tasked with developing process improvement, standards and procedures documentation, self-help material, and Verizon Wireless analytics. Additionally, responsibilities will include monitoring usage, research and recommendation of optimal plan subscription, proactive alerting, and reporting breach of mobile device policies. The support technician must be customer service oriented with focus on assisting Alignment staff with resolution of issues in a timely manner.
(May include but not limited to)
- Deployment of new or reissued mobile hardware including iPhones, MiFi devices, sim cards, iPads, and accessories. Process includes iOS updates, hardware preparation, tagging, documenting, shipping, and scheduling.
- Recovery of mobile hardware and accessories including iPhones, MiFi devices, sim cards, and iPads. Process to include backup, restore and testing of device for redistribution.
- Day to day hardware or software troubleshooting and resolution.
- Face to face or remote end user training for device and application use.
- Maintain inventory of hardware and accessories with asset tagging, user database, and ticketing.
- Documenting and ticketing details of requests, resolution, and escalated issues.
- Programming or activation of mobile features on demand.
- Deploy and maintain signal enhancement devices.
- Work with Information Technology Security to develop a data transfer protocol and implement approved software.
- Develop proactive monitoring and alerting of data usage, overage, or suspicious activity.
- Develop documentation for end user self-help, and standards and procedures.
- Produce multi format usage and device analytics.
- Collaborate with DTS Administration for purchasing, plan subscription, and cancellations or suspensions.
- Work with Apple and Verizon to unlock devices for redistribution.
- Develop end user self-help documentation for common challenges.
Required Skills and Experience
The Information Technology Mobile Support position requires a background in current mobile device technology, and ability to learn and adapt to Alignment specific applications and protocols.
- 1-2 years of experience with Apple and android device configuration and applications.
- Experience with iTunes, iCloud, and iOS.
- Experience with asset inventory and tracking.
- Experience with customer service and technical assistance.
- Experience with mobile device management platforms Microsoft Intune or Cisco Meraki is a plus
- High School degree required.
- Additional software training or technical education\certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Basic math skills required for data analyzation, and billing.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and research issues effectively.
- Willingness and capability to learn new technologies and adapt to dynamic environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Technology and automated solutions oriented.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and analytical skills while maintaining speed in completing work.
- Efficient working style with strict adherence to deadlines.
PAY RANGE: $39,700 - $59,600 annually.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: DTS Mobile Device Specialist
By leveraging our world-class technology platform, innovative care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and our serving heart culture, Alignment Health is revolutionizing health care for seniors! From member experience professionals and clinicians, to data scientists and operations leaders, we have built a talented and passionate team that is deeply committed to our mission of transforming health care for the seniors we serve. Ready to join us?
At Alignment, delivering exceptional care to seniors starts with ensuring an exceptional experience for our over 1,300 employees. At the center of our employee experience is a culture where employees at all levels and across all teams are encouraged to share their unique ideas and perspectives. After all, when you can bring your authentic self to work, whether that’s in a clinical setting, our corporate office or a home office, creativity and innovation flourish! Another important part of the Alignment culture is a belief in continuous learning and growth. As a result, in this fast-growing company, you will find ample support to grow your skills and your career – with us.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Please note: All clinical positions are contingent upon successful engagement with Alignment Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved exception/deferral).
Alignment Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].