Location: Remote-US, California US
Job Number: 6514
Workplace Type: Fully Remote
Position Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Software Engineer – Full-Stack
Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare product company partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient and coordinated. Data and technology drive the way we make decisions. We love our customers and understanding them better makes it possible to provide the best clinical outcome and care experience for our members and our partners.
We are experiencing rapid growth (backed by top private equity firms) and our engineering team is looking for the best and brightest engineers to build complex and compelling web and mobile applications.
You will develop products and services for our members, their care givers, clinicians, hospitals and health plans to provide the best member experience and health outcomes.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working alongside other engineers, data scientists, designers, users, and clinicians, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our AVA platform.
Skills & Requirements
- You’re passionate about writing code, building amazing products and delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You like working with teammates to innovate and build products you will be proud of.
- You love learning new skills and working on a variety of projects.
- You have hands-on development experience using C#, Java, Python or Go.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development experience or MS in Computer Science, including object-oriented design or object-oriented programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and analysis.
- Experience in implementation of web applications and APIs.
- Experience in following software development best practices and automated test frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with React or Vue.js, Node.js.
- Experience developing with .NET Core.
- Hands on experience developing publicly facing web applications.
- Familiarity withCloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Healthcare domain software development experience.
- Mobile experience.
Location City: Remote-US
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Sr.Software Engineer
By leveraging our world-class technology platform, innovative care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and our serving heart culture, Alignment Health is revolutionizing health care for seniors! From member experience professionals and clinicians, to data scientists and operations leaders, we have built a talented and passionate team that is deeply committed to our mission of transforming health care for the seniors we serve. Ready to join us?
At Alignment, delivering exceptional care to seniors starts with ensuring an exceptional experience for our over 1,300 employees. At the center of our employee experience is a culture where employees at all levels and across all teams are encouraged to share their unique ideas and perspectives. After all, when you can bring your authentic self to work, whether that’s in a clinical setting, our corporate office or a home office, creativity and innovation flourish! Another important part of the Alignment culture is a belief in continuous learning and growth. As a result, in this fast-growing company, you will find ample support to grow your skills and your career – with us.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Please note: All clinical positions are contingent upon successful engagement with Alignment Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved exception/deferral).
Alignment Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].