HRIS Systems Implementation Manager
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 6451
Workplace Type: Hybrid Remote
Position Title: Program Manager - HR Systems
Overview of the role:
Reporting to the Director HR Technology and People Analytics, the Senior Program Manager of HR Systems and People Analytics will be responsible for running programs linking HR strategy to short and long-range policies, projects and programs. In this role, the Program Manager will be responsible for the identification of stakeholder demands, prioritizing strategically, executing identified projects within constraints (Time, Cost, Scope) with strong background in HR Systems and processes. In addition, the Program Manager will lead project management efforts to improve the overall productivity & effectiveness within the HR organization. This position will work collaboratively & cross functionally with business owners, systems & technology leaders, & HR partners at all levels.
• Implements short term and long term HR Technology programs with emphasis on Talent Management, Total Compensation/Benefits, HRIS, Learning and Development, Analytics etc.
• Identify ideas, demands from stakeholders and align with new HR Trends and transform as executable projects.
• Manage projects by closely working with project team with defining project tasks & resource requirements from initiation to closure.
• Identify & track key decisions requiring proactive HR Leadership & business alignment & input.
• Develop relationships across business partners & functional teams to help support the utilization & allocation of resources.
• Ensure that cross-functional resources are held accountable for task & outcome completion.
• Engage in detailed planning activities.
• Proactively identify, mitigate & manage risks, issues & interdependencies
• Develop & lead deployment efforts utilizing an overall standardized HR Project Management methodology, tools, training & communications.
• Ensure that all projects have a reporting mechanism that provides concise, visual information on status & impact of key components of the project, including integration/rollup to other projects and/or program plans as appropriate to be reviewed with the HR Leadership Team on a periodic basis.
• Develop measures to define progress & success & establish key performance indicators.
• Analyze requests for change of scope, timelines, or deliverables & make recommendations based on project principles.
• Conduct ongoing project management, including status reporting & meetings.
• Use strong interpersonal & team building skills. Work at an individual & team level to develop project & program management skills, provide stretch opportunities to advance the team & provide career development for team members.
Required Skills and Experiences:
• 5+ years Human Resource Program Management experience.
• 3+ years management experience.
• Minimum 5 years of WorkDay HCM implementation experience.
• Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experienced in managing projects in both Agile and Hybrid methods.HR designation preferred (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP).
• Preferred domain expertise in multiple HR functional areas Hire to Retire.
• Successfully proven track record of building, improving & running HR operational business processes, ability to drive program effectiveness & high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Strong project management, planning, & organizational skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in change management
• Demonstrated program ownership & consistent delivery on commitments.
• Continuous improvement attitude; ability to suggest & implement best practices
• Solid sense of accountability & sound personal judgement
• PMP certification preferred.
Pay Range: $140,000-$165,000 annually
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: HRIS Systems Implementation Manager
By leveraging our world-class technology platform, innovative care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and our serving heart culture, Alignment Health is revolutionizing health care for seniors! From member experience professionals and clinicians, to data scientists and operations leaders, we have built a talented and passionate team that is deeply committed to our mission of transforming health care for the seniors we serve. Ready to join us?
At Alignment, delivering exceptional care to seniors starts with ensuring an exceptional experience for our over 1,300 employees. At the center of our employee experience is a culture where employees at all levels and across all teams are encouraged to share their unique ideas and perspectives. After all, when you can bring your authentic self to work, whether that’s in a clinical setting, our corporate office or a home office, creativity and innovation flourish! Another important part of the Alignment culture is a belief in continuous learning and growth. As a result, in this fast-growing company, you will find ample support to grow your skills and your career – with us.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Please note: All clinical positions are contingent upon successful engagement with Alignment Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved exception/deferral).
Alignment Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].