Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Location: Fresno, California US
Job Number: 6419
Workplace Type: Field Remote
Position Title: Advanced Practice Clinician, CAW
Overview of the Role:
The Alignment Care Anywhere program is designed to provide care and support to our Alignment Healthcare patients by providing an additional level of medical and social support in the comfort of their own home. This program is offered to eligible patients at no cost to them with the goal of preventing unnecessary hospitalizations, health complications, and unmanaged disease progression that can occur when timely clinical interventions are not provided or are not accessible.
We offer a great total package that includes competitive base salary, annual bonus, stock options, CME, 401k and more!
- Conduct in-home assessments on Alignment members, medication review and health screenings
- Provide patient education by matching care desired with best care given
- Identify diagnoses to be assessed in care management and active medical management
- Partner and communicate with Regional Medical Officer and other team members to discuss and develop the most appropriate care plans possible based on the needs of our members/patients.
- Coordinate care with multiple stakeholders, including but not limited to PCPs, specialists, and ancillary providers.
- Lead broader clinical team which may include nurses, health coaches, social workers, and care coordinators
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree from an accredited NP Program or PA program
- Preferred one (1) year of prior clinical or home care experience
- Previous EMR experience preferred
- Active California state Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
- Active RN License and Furnishing number (Must, upon hire) NP only
- Active Nurse Practitioner Board Certification/Physician Assistant Certification
- NPI Number, DEA, Valid BLS
- Valid California driver license and current automobile insurance
- Experience in care of older adult (geriatric) patients preferred
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and communication skills required
Pay Range: $135,000 - $176,000 annually
Location City: Fresno
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
By leveraging our world-class technology platform, innovative care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and our serving heart culture, Alignment Health is revolutionizing health care for seniors! From member experience professionals and clinicians, to data scientists and operations leaders, we have built a talented and passionate team that is deeply committed to our mission of transforming health care for the seniors we serve. Ready to join us?
At Alignment, delivering exceptional care to seniors starts with ensuring an exceptional experience for our over 1,300 employees. At the center of our employee experience is a culture where employees at all levels and across all teams are encouraged to share their unique ideas and perspectives. After all, when you can bring your authentic self to work, whether that’s in a clinical setting, our corporate office or a home office, creativity and innovation flourish! Another important part of the Alignment culture is a belief in continuous learning and growth. As a result, in this fast-growing company, you will find ample support to grow your skills and your career – with us.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Please note: All clinical positions are contingent upon successful engagement with Alignment Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved exception/deferral).
Alignment Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].