Sr. Territory Manager
Location: Los Angeles, California US
Job Number: 6329
Workplace Type: Field Remote
Position Title: Sr. Territory Manager
Overview of the Role
The Sr. Territory Manager position with Alignment Healthcare is responsible for generating leads to meet or exceed individual sales production of new enrollments and retaining existing members within company health plan(s). Must also build and maintain relationships with contracted providers and community affiliates within respective market(s) and/or assigned territories; including self generating local area marketing.
The Sr. Territory Manager reports to the Director of Sales and requires individual production activities on a daily/weekly basis that contribute to meeting or exceeding monthly sales, retention and lead goals in a defined territory or market.
- Responsible to meet or exceed monthly goal and retention of existing members.
- Pursue grassroots efforts thru local area marketing to self-generated leads.
- Attend telemarketing blitzes as required by management.
- Build and maintain relationships with contracted providers and community affiliates within respective market(s) and/or assigned territories.
- Submit daily activity production reports and/or monthly reports as required.
- Distribute CMS approved marketing materials to prospects, providers and community affiliates.
- Conduct group or one-on-one presentations to prospects, providers and/or local community affiliates.
- Understand new updates related to company and/or CMS and marketing guidelines required and be compliant with all CMS/Medicare and Alignment Healthcare guidelines.
- Attend ongoing sales trainings and best practices with team and other departments.
- Participate with competitor analysis (SWOTs) Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats within respective market(s) and/or territories as required by management.
- Must be a team player, share best practices and attend staff meetings when required.
- Must possess strong time management and organization skills and abilities.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
This position has no direct employee supervisory responsibilities, however, the ability to collaborate and work closely with health providers, colleagues, members and vendors is required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of general business to business, or business to consumer sales experience and/or clinical and/or community outreach.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the CMS Marketing Guidelines.
- Medicare knowledge and/or health insurance background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have and maintain an active Life & Health insurance license within the respective selling state. If the applicant does not possess an active license, or possesses a license outside of the respective selling state, the offer of employment will become contingent on the applicant successfully passing the licensing exam and receiving an official Life & Health license in the state in which they will be representing Alignment Health products prior to their official start date with the company.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and/or reliable means of transportation to get to all sales activities and appointments.
- A self-starter who is a team player and extremely organized.
- Ability to motivate and educate providers, community affiliates, members and prospective members about company and health plan.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Solid computer skills CRM or Salesforce (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Pay Rate: $50,700.00 - $76,100.00 Annually
City: Los Angeles
Location City: Los Angeles
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Territory Manager
By leveraging our world-class technology platform, innovative care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and our serving heart culture, Alignment Health is revolutionizing health care for seniors! From member experience professionals and clinicians, to data scientists and operations leaders, we have built a talented and passionate team that is deeply committed to our mission of transforming health care for the seniors we serve. Ready to join us?
At Alignment, delivering exceptional care to seniors starts with ensuring an exceptional experience for our over 1,300 employees. At the center of our employee experience is a culture where employees at all levels and across all teams are encouraged to share their unique ideas and perspectives. After all, when you can bring your authentic self to work, whether that’s in a clinical setting, our corporate office or a home office, creativity and innovation flourish! Another important part of the Alignment culture is a belief in continuous learning and growth. As a result, in this fast-growing company, you will find ample support to grow your skills and your career – with us.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Please note: All clinical positions are contingent upon successful engagement with Alignment Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved exception/deferral).
Alignment Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].