Financial Analyst (MSO GL)
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 6125
Workplace Type: Fully Remote
Position Title: MSO Analyst
Overview of the Role:
The MSO GL Analyst will analyze and synthesize financial and operational data to inform Alignment’s MSO operations. For this role, we’re looking for an individual who has built a consistent track record of excellence, can flourish in an entrepreneurial environment, and is comfortable managing multiple workflows. The analyst will support Alignment’s MSO operations which include financial reporting, analyzing GL Accounting data, build/maintain financial databases, research/analyze data and present findings and recommendations to executive team.
- Ensure presented data is accurate and complete, or can clearly document data gaps
- Proactively performs data analysis on operating departments and shares feedback.
- Assists with development of departmental KPI’s
- Own the Accounting month end close process
- Analyze/understand Accounting GL data to ensure accuracy and report on potential financial impacts
- Track/report provider capitation and fee for service revenue
Required Skills and Experience:
- One to two years of experience in a highly analytical role preferred (Accounting, corporate finance, consulting, etc.)
- Familiar with Accounting month end close process
- Healthcare industry experience preferred, not required
- Education/Licensure: Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, accounting, or other quantitative discipline.
- High attention to detail while maintaining the ability to think strategically.
- Possess strong analytical skills to perform essential duties of role
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience and/or strong interest in working with financial statements.
- Fundamental understanding of Accounting with the ability to understand/analyze GL data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of generating results and having an impact on projects.
- Strong database and/or analytical tool experience.
- Innovative in problem solving, planning and strategizing.
- Articulate & persuasive in presenting business-case for change-management, where required.
Pay Range: $72,500 - $108,700 annually.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst (MSO GL)
By leveraging our world-class technology platform, innovative care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and our serving heart culture, Alignment Health is revolutionizing health care for seniors! From member experience professionals and clinicians, to data scientists and operations leaders, we have built a talented and passionate team that is deeply committed to our mission of transforming health care for the seniors we serve. Ready to join us?
At Alignment, delivering exceptional care to seniors starts with ensuring an exceptional experience for our over 1,300 employees. At the center of our employee experience is a culture where employees at all levels and across all teams are encouraged to share their unique ideas and perspectives. After all, when you can bring your authentic self to work, whether that’s in a clinical setting, our corporate office or a home office, creativity and innovation flourish! Another important part of the Alignment culture is a belief in continuous learning and growth. As a result, in this fast-growing company, you will find ample support to grow your skills and your career – with us.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Please note: All clinical positions are contingent upon successful engagement with Alignment Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved exception/deferral).
Alignment Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].