Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 5431
Position Title: Financial Analyst
The Finance System Analyst serves as the financial system administrator. This role will perform the day-to-day system administrative duties and responsibilities including but not limited to assisting the Director and Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis in the development and maintenance of all the financial reports. The Finance System Analyst is an independent worker with strong analytical skills and applies critical thinking to identify and solve problems. The right candidate for this role is highly motivated, detailed-oriented, well-organized, flexible, embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
General Duties/Responsibilities (May include but are not limited to):
- Maintain access and security levels for all system users; comply with SOX requirements.
- Add new attributes and update financial cubes including hierarchy and process changes.
- Daily review of processes including data imports, exports, tie-outs and allocations.
- Creates and maintains financial reports and templates.
- Develop and create ad hoc reporting requests.
- Prepare comprehensive Prophix user guide.
- Provide end-user system training and assists user queries.
- Assist in developing annual department budget and quarterly forecast.
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end close.
- Assist in the approval of requisitions and offer letters for new hires and replacement hires.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
a. Minimum 3 years of budgeting and forecasting performance management software experience (Prophix preferred).
a. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or in Finance from four-year-college or university
- Knowledge of principles and practices of finance administration in accounting, and budgeting.
- In-depth understanding of financial information and organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations, meet deadlines, multi-task, adapt procedures and systems to meet changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven management, organization skills and flexibility.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Must demonstrate attendance sufficient to complete the duties of the position as required
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Analyst
By leveraging our world-class technology platform, innovative care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and our serving heart culture, Alignment Health is revolutionizing health care for seniors! From member experience professionals and clinicians, to data scientists and operations leaders, we have built a talented and passionate team that is deeply committed to our mission of transforming health care for the seniors we serve. Ready to join us?
At Alignment, delivering exceptional care to seniors starts with ensuring an exceptional experience for our over 1,300 employees. At the center of our employee experience is a culture where employees at all levels and across all teams are encouraged to share their unique ideas and perspectives. After all, when you can bring your authentic self to work, whether that’s in a clinical setting, our corporate office or a home office, creativity and innovation flourish! Another important part of the Alignment culture is a belief in continuous learning and growth. As a result, in this fast-growing company, you will find ample support to grow your skills and your career – with us.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Please note: All clinical positions are contingent upon successful engagement with Alignment Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved exception/deferral).
Alignment Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].