Sr. Territory Manager - Highly Preferred Vietnamese Bi-Lingual
Location: San Jose, California US
Job Number: 4831
Position Title: Sr. Territory Manager
The Sr. Territory Manager position with Alignment Healthcare is responsible for generating leads to meet or exceed individual sales production of new enrollments and retaining existing members within company health plan(s). Must also build and maintain relationships with contracted providers and community affiliates within respective market(s) and/or assigned territories; including local area marketing.
The Sr. Territory Manager reports to the Vietnamese Programs, NoCal Manager and requires individual production activities on a daily/weekly basis that contribute to meeting or exceeding monthly sales, retention and lead goals in a defined territory or market(s).
(May include but are not limited to)
- Responsible to meet or exceed monthly gross sales goal and retention of existing members.
- Service, build and maintain relationships with contracted providers and community affiliates within respective market(s) and/or assigned territories.
- Pursue grassroots efforts thru local area marketing to self-generated leads.
- Attend telemarketing blitzes as required by management.
- Submit daily activity production reports and/or monthly reports as required.
- Distribute CMS approved marketing materials to prospects, providers and community affiliates.
- Conduct group or one-on-one presentations to prospects, providers and/or local community affiliates.
- Understand new updates related to company and/or CMS and marketing guidelines required and be compliant with all CMS/Medicare and Alignment Healthcare guidelines.
- Attend ongoing sales trainings and best practices with team and other departments.
- Participate with competitor analysis (SWOTs) Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats within respective market(s) and/or territories as required by management.
- Must be a team player, share best practices and attend staff meetings when required.
- Must possess strong time management and organization skills and abilities.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be cross trained with call center capabilities to conduct telephonic enrollments, assisted telephonic enrollments, broker support assistance, field CMS secret shopping calls, participate with inbound/outbound campaign and/or quality assurance calls on an as needed basis.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
This position has no direct employee supervisory responsibilities, however, the ability to collaborate and potentially work closely with our Network team, Member Services, Senior Ambassadors, Tele-sales colleagues to name a few is required.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of general business to business, or business to consumer sales experience and/or clinical and/or community outreach and/or provider relations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the CMS Marketing Guidelines.
- Medicare knowledge and/or health insurance background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have and maintain active Life & Health insurance license within respective selling state. Additional state licensure may be required as we continue to expand our footprint.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation to get to all sales activities and appointments.
- A self-starter who is a team player and extremely organized.
- Ability to motivate and educate providers, community affiliates, members and prospective members about company and health plan.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
City: San Jose
Location City: San Jose
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Territory Manager - Highly Preferred Vietnamese Bi-Lingual
Alignment Health was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Health team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment requires all new hires to follow local and/or state requirements regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. If applicable, proof of vaccination and booster will be required as a condition of employment subject to legal exemptions. This policy, which Alignment reserves the right to modify, is part of Alignment’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of its staff and community and to support public health efforts.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact [email protected].
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].