Sales Lead Outreach Representative (Temporary)
Location: Remote - CA, California US
Job Number: 4671
Position Title: Sales Lead Outreach Representative
Sales Lead Outreach Representative
Looking for an enthusiastic outbound Sales Lead Outreach Representative who will be responsible for processing and assigning lead opportunities to meet and exceed company sales production goals of new enrollments within company health plan markets. The ideal candidate must be friendly, motivated, sales-driven, professional and genuinely interested in the needs of our prospects to proactively address various customer related needs.
(May include but are not limited to)
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly goal of qualified lead conversions
• Direct prospects to the to appropriate sales team when a prospect is ready to move forward. Help set face to face appointments for field agents or transfer to Telesales, if ready to enroll
• Conduct outbound calls relevant to enrollment/disenrollment campaigns, and requests for information from community events, provider referrals, after-hour messages, and website inquiries
• Submit daily activity production reports and/or monthly reports as required.
• Ensure that information and assistance provided is within the standards established by all applicable federal /state laws and regulations and Alignment Health Plan’s Compliance Department
• Understanding of new updates related to company and/or CMS and marketing guidelines required.
• Support other projects within the Sales and Marketing Department as directed by the Management Team
• Must be a team player, share best practices, and attend staff meetings and sales trainings when required.
• Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no direct employee supervisory responsibilities.
1. Minimum Experience:
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the CMS Marketing Guidelines.
• Medicare Health Plan knowledge and/or health insurance sales background preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of inside business to consumer experience and/or customer service and/or community outreach; Experience using call center scripts highly desirable
• High School diploma or general degree (GED)
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
• Flexibility with schedule depending on needs. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
• Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to learn plans and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent communicator and presentation skills.
• Computer proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, CRM)
Essential Physical Functions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee regularly is required to sit for long period of time during Annual Enrollment Period.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
City: Remote - CA
Location City: Remote - CA
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Lead Outreach Representative (Temporary)
Alignment Health was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Health team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment requires all new hires to follow local and/or state requirements regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. If applicable, proof of vaccination and booster will be required as a condition of employment subject to legal exemptions. This policy, which Alignment reserves the right to modify, is part of Alignment’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of its staff and community and to support public health efforts.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact [email protected].
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].