Advanced Practice Clinician, Care Anywhere - Sign on Bonus!
Location: Fresno, California US
Job Number: 4554
Position Title: Advanced Practice Clinician, CAW
In the APC role you will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Yearly Bonus 7.5% of annual base salary
- Sign-on Bonus!
- Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) Grant 15% of annual salary
- Continuing education reimbursement up to $1,500 per calendar year + 3 CME days
- 18 days of PTO, 8 paid holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k matching contribution up to 4%
The Alignment Care Anywhere program is designed to provide care and support to our Alignment Healthcare patients by providing an additional level of medical and social support in the comfort of their own home. This program is offered to eligible patients at no cost to them with the goal of preventing unnecessary hospitalizations, health complications, and unmanaged disease progression that can occur when timely clinical interventions are not provided or are not accessible.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Conduct in-home assessments on Alignment members
- History and physical assessment
- Review of symptoms
- Vital signs
- Medication review
- Health screenings
- Provide patient education
- Emphasizing importance of consistent monitoring of health needs
- Match care desired with care given while providing true, informed consent
- Encourage medication compliance
- Discuss chronic condition management and prognosis
- Assist in goals of care discussions, when indicated
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management
- Communicate findings in your assessment that will be used to generate a post-visit summary note to the PCP and identifying potential gaps in care
- Participate in weekly interdisciplinary team meetings to discuss and develop the most appropriate care plans possible based on the needs of our members/patients.
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred one (1) year prior clinical or home care experience (NEW GRADS WELCOME)
- Previous EMR experience preferred
- Master’s degree from an accredited NP Program or PA program
- Active California state Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
- Active RN License (Must, upon hire) NP only
- Furnishing number (Must, upon hire) NP only
- Active Nurse Practitioner Board Certification/Physician Assistant Certification
- NPI Number (Must, upon start)
- DEA Number (Must, within 6 months of start)
- Valid BLS (Basic Life Support) – required upon start
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) – preferred
- Valid California driver license and current automobile insurance
- Knowledge of current clinical standards of care
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in care of older adult (geriatric) patients preferred
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and communication skills required
Location City: Fresno
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Advanced Practice Clinician, Care Anywhere - Sign on Bonus!
Alignment Health was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Health team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment requires all new hires to follow local and/or state requirements regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. If applicable, proof of vaccination and booster will be required as a condition of employment subject to legal exemptions. This policy, which Alignment reserves the right to modify, is part of Alignment’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of its staff and community and to support public health efforts.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact [email protected].
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].