Broker Account Manager
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada US
Job Number: 4346
Position Title: Broker Account Manager
The Broker Account Manager is responsible for the sales and growth of the broker channel and reports to the Associate Vice President of Sales. The Broker Account Manager oversees all channel activity including sales production, recruitment and training to grow the channel while maintaining a favorable acquisition cost for the company.
General Duties/Responsibilities: (May include but are not limited to)
In overseeing the broker channel, the Broker Account Manager will:
- Increase sales and meet or exceed sales expectations through existing active relationships.
- Recruit/build new selling relationships in existing markets and expansion markets to grow the broker sales channel.
- Manage provider relationships and assign agents to partner with Medical Groups/IPA’s for growth.
- Oversee agent sales and product training including webinars for new agents, lock-in refresher trainings, and Open Enrollment recertification training.
- Assist with broker support channels including customer service calls and email inquiries.
- Monthly and ad-hoc communications with external agents and agencies.
- Oversee interactions with external agents including commissions, discrepancies, enrollment kit fulfillment, certification and contracting/appointment requirements.
- Monitor quarterly agent and agency production requirements.
- Ensure CMS compliance with all sales, enrollment processes and events.
- Individual production of sales may be optional.
- Other general duties may be assigned.
May Manage Supervisory Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include: recruiting, training, planning, monitoring, appraising job results, coaching, counseling, disciplining and assigning workload, as directed.
- Ongoing: lead, motivate, coach and manage direct agents to ensure that performance goals are met and exceeded.
- Manager must be willing to commit to personal growth and be open to constructive feedback from direct reports and/or management.
- Must have proven ability to promote effective time management.
- Oversees compliance at all times to include secret shopping and ride-alongs.
- Provides fair and objective documentation on corrective action plans and/or performance appraisals as directed by company policies and procedures.
- Provide effective and objective communication to keep managing relationships apprised of any updates and/or changes within department, CMS guidelines, company policies and procedures while keeping strong morale intact.
- Responds in an integral and timely manner with management and staff members in other departments to promote teamwork.
- Attends all mandatory management administrative, educational and/or training courses.
- Other supervisory responsibilities may be assigned.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of three years of general sales leadership experience.
- Minimum of 1 year general sales experience and/or clinical and/or community outreach.
- Medicare knowledge and/or health insurance background preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the CMS Marketing Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Must have current and active life insurance license within respective selling state.
- Must have reliable means of transportation to get to all sales activities and appointments.
- Extremely organized, detail driven and a self-starter.
- An innovator and effective leader with the ability to motivate direct team, community affiliates and provider relationships.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Exceptional computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
City: Las Vegas
Location City: Las Vegas
Location State: Nevada
Community / Marketing Title: Broker Account Manager
Alignment Health was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Health team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment requires all new hires to follow local and/or state requirements regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. If applicable, proof of vaccination and booster will be required as a condition of employment subject to legal exemptions. This policy, which Alignment reserves the right to modify, is part of Alignment’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of its staff and community and to support public health efforts.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact [email protected].
*DISCLAIMER: Please beware of recruitment phishing scams affecting Alignment Health and other employers where individuals receive fraudulent employment-related offers in exchange for money or other sensitive personal information. Please be advised that Alignment Health and its subsidiaries will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for employment with our company. If you feel that you have been the victim of a scam such as this, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email sent by or on behalf of Alignment Health’s talent acquisition team, please email [email protected].